It’s a new month! While the sun is setting earlier and earlier and the summer sun is gradually waning, there are still plenty of good reason to go out and enjoy the Paris this month. Here are a few of the free things happening this month:
1. Paris! au Bon Marché: Free exhibit at Le Bon Marché celebrating the city of Paris!
2. HELSINKI > HYÈRES > PARIS: Free exhibit featuring the creations of 9 Finnish fashion designers. Come discover the evolution of Finnish fashion in the past 10 years.
3. Paul Jacoulet: A French Artist in Japan: French artist Paul Jacoulet spent his whole life in Asia. This exhibit features more than a hundred of his pieces.
4. Fete des Vendanges de Montmartre: Free events on the theme of the Grape Harvest Festival in Montmartre!
5. Pariscience: International Scientific Film Festival: PARISCIENCE is a film festival that seeks to shed light on the evolution of different scientific disciplines and their impact on society by showcasing the very best of French and international science-themed films.
6. Paris Zombie Walk: Join a group of volunteer zombies as they walk the streets of Paris. Yes, seriously!
7. La semaine du goût: A week of free food related activities and workshops! Come meet professional chefs, get healthy eating tips and learn how to minimize waste.
8. Photo Exhibit: Rock Icons Onstage & Backstage: Photographer Ben Rej’s work features some of the greatest rock icons on and off stage. Come discover exclusive photos from artists such as John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix and many more.
9. Variation – Media Art Fair: Variation is the first French fair completely dedicated to artists that work with technology. Check out the event at the Cité Nationale des arts de Paris.